1) Did you get up early to watch the Sox today ? (Or, Bags, did you sleep in and watch the Sox?)
Recorded and rewound it. Watching it right now-extra innings. Thanks, Brandon Moss! That'll be a flame fanner for all the crazy-eyed J.D. Drew haters.
2) If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
People. Portraits, etc.
3) Share a beauty or grooming trick.
Did you know you can curl your hair with a flat iron? Really need a GHD iron to do it properly, though, especially if you have gawky paws and a tiny head. Apparently, the GHD is the maharishi of styling tools; it fires up to 400 degrees in under 30 seconds and can straighten or curl hair, heat up an entire floor of your house. But since it uses infrared heat, it actually protects your hair from heat damage so you don't end up looking like this after repeated use. It works great but it's tough not to crease up the back (gawky paws/tiny head). I'm going to try to convince James to watch a few of the tutorials on youtube so he can curl the back for me. I'll likely get a similar response to when I told him we needed to learn canine massage to ward off Vito's future hip problems. "Don't even show me how to do it."
4) When was the last time you went out to dinner and where?
Coda with Maria and Apryl last week (the old Tim's Tavern). Great place; very similar to the Franklin. Burgers and Malbec-yum.
5) Do you take any vitamins and supplements?
A ridiculous amount. I'm shivering in my wool wrap, popping B vitamins and green tea extract. I need to swipe one of those color-coded pill dispensers from a nursing home.