1) Measured in minutes, how much exercise do you get each day?
I try to get out for a 45-minute walk every night. I used to walk back into the sprawling neighborhoods behind mine, through an active adult community and then back again. That is, until some fear-mongering senior citizen informed me that there was a coyote den in the woods back there and that I should "take heed" when walking at night. She may as well have told me there was a serial rapist on the loose. So now, I stay closer to home and walk "the loop" around my neighborhood five times. There have been rumors of sidewalks coming to the main roads so I may be able to venture off this hamster wheel in due time.
2) Name one chore you really don’t mind doing?
Weeding the garden.
3) If someone made a statue of you, in what pose would you want it to be?
I believe LPD has the photo. It is of me, Peete and P.G. We're running along the water's edge in Cancun at night. We are in the moonlight, little pointy silhouettes with flailing limbs. I don't know if was pure joy or manic intoxication, but in that moment, we captured the perfect pose of "happy and free." I'd love to have that immortalized in sculpture.
4) Add up your phone number and area code, what is the sum?
5) If you were a celebrity, what would you do as a publicity stunt?
Fake my own death, disappear for a year and then show up at a movie premiere.