1) Do you leave a tip even if you thought the service was poor?
Yes. At least 20 percent. More if the service was excellent.
2) Would you name your child after a character in a book or movie?
Sure. As long as it had a positive association. Not that we will ever have to worry about that. All done.
3) Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.
This! An Australian woman was accidentally crushed to death by her 60th birthday present -- a camel -- when it tried to have sex with her.
4) At what age will you truly consider yourself old?
I don't know, maybe when Suppah Club conversations start revolving around ailments. I've known people in their 20s who were old or couldn't wait to get old. My grandmother was 81 when she died and was one of the youngest people I've ever known. A friend of a friend, age 31, once cancelled dinner plans because her "bunions were hurting." I love being 37 but the number is certainly higher than how I feel inside.
5) Describe a toy from your childhood.
With all the shark talk over the past week, thoughts turned to that JAWS game where you had to fish old tires, fishbones and other garbage out of the shark's mouth without the jaws clamping shut. Those were some good times.