1) Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?
2) Have you ever been apple picking?
Many times. The experience has evolved over the years, however, from a spiced-rum-and-crab-apple-fight excursion to a more Griswaldian outing. One thing is for sure, we will not be returning to that hostile orchard from last year.
3) What household item would you not want to be without?
We are a household awash in wipes and could never survive without them. Baby wipes, Clorox wipes, Kandoo wipes, Wet Ones, etc. You name it, we've wiped it.
4) If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?
The Roaring 20s.
5) If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose? Pompeii. As long as I had ample time to beat feet out of there before Vesuvius.