1. When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?
Last summer. A bumper sticker that said “Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy”
2. On what day of the week were you born? At what time?
Saturday, 9:55 p.m.
3. Tell us something special about your hometown.
It’s actually an island.
4. With which cartoon character(s) do you share personality traits?
Snoopy. I've also been told I’m like a character on Scooby Doo who leans against a door and spins everyone into another dimension.
5. Do you have any phobias? If so, can you trace them to any past event?
I have mad claustrophobia -- I always have and I don't know why. I also fear heights but only when outside, close to an edge. I don't know if I'm afraid of the height so much as I might lose it for a moment and jump. I always thought this was just more evidence of my own insanity but apparently it's a very common response.