1) What do you think about the snowstorm today?
By all accounts, it’s going to be more like a “filthy muck” storm on the South Shore later today. I’d rather be buried in 10 feet of snow than in three inches of partially-frozen filthy muck.
2) Have you been sick yet this winter?
Yes. I have to drop my daughter off at preschool (giant Petri dish) every day and since I don't own a hazmat suit, I’ve had a chronic cold since October. It’s nothing too intrusive; I just feel slightly under the weather and have been abusing Nyquil on a regular basis.
3) What is the ringtone on your cell phone?
“Jump”by Kris Kross. James got me a new phone after witnessing the humiliation I endured at the hands of my brother a few months ago. I used to cringe whenever my phone rang but now I bob and weave and flip it out proudly. 90s retro is so nerdy that it’s not. A wiggida wiggida wiggida wack.
4) On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?
"Grease: You’re the One that I Want." It’s my accidental obsession this season.
5) In an alternate universe, I am enjoying a successful career as...
A storm chaser