1) Describe your disposition today in meteorological terms.
Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of precipitation.
2) What specific subject(s) do you feel you know better than any other subjects?
Useless chunks of outdated pop culture. 80s-90s music. High profile legal cases.
3) Name a band you’re not fond of now but would have loved when you were a teenager.
Dashboard Confessional. Totally. My inner 15-year-old has downloaded some of their music but my current self skips right over the songs when they rear their heads on Party Shuffle.
4) Name something that you did today that you didn’t do yesterday.
JAL swung by and he and I feasted on Mediterranean wraps from the Cedar Café and watched the Anna Nicole hearing. Bonus: Dan Abrams popped up and ripped the loony, pontificating judge a new one. It was a fantastic afternoon.
5) When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
At first, I wanted to be a veterinarian. But once I realized math and science and surgery were involved, I set my sights on becoming the guy who opens and closes the doors and announces the stations on MBTA trains.