1) Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull?
2) Would you pay $350K to kiss George Clooney?
If I had the cash and it was for a good cause, why not? Then again, I saw the kiss on the news and it was kind of lame. Maybe a shaving cream fight. A colleague of mine noted for that much money you should be able to take him to work on a leash for the day.
3) Three things that get on your nerves:
Meanderthals on the sidewalk, any song by the Steve Miller Band, people who lack curiosity or imagination.
4) What is/was your opinion of Stone Phillips, the anchor who was recently let go from NBC’s Dateline?
I was never convinced that this guy was a real human. He always struck me as a computer-generated hologram, a talking head, a latter day Max Headroom of sorts. You never saw him anywhere besides Studio 3B in Rockefellar Center; he was only on location a handful of times and he never guest hosted anywhere else -- I’m just not convinced. Back when Dateline first aired, I had a vivid dream that Stone was my boyfriend and we were hiking together in the White Mountains in New Hampshire. I distinctly remember walking behind him thinking: “I don’t even think this guy is a real person, what the hell am I doing?”
5) What are your plans for the upcoming Memorial Day weekend?
Keane @ the Pavillion * Beach day in Scituate * Badminton and Bocce at the Dell’Olio’s "Lookout it's a Cookout" celebration. Good times.