13 March 2007

OMFG...It's Actually Happened.

A few weeks ago, I was being completely facetious when I suggested that someone like Ricky Schroeder would be the next bizarre casting decision on 24. SO -- who pops up at CTU tonight but Little Lord Fauntleroy himself. I swear I had NO CLUE that he was going to be on the show. I haven't read anything or heard a peep about this -- which explains my incoherent outburst this evening. I was jumping up and down like a chimp, pointing at the TV in total disbelief over seeing the Ricker on screen. It was a total Chocolate Babies moment and I’m relishing it right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

KJ how do you do it?! I thought you had some inside scoop on the casting of 24. Lets take a pole on who will be the next person on...I am going with JJ, aka. Kid Dynomite!... or is he dead?

Anonymous said...

"This next question is.... CHOCOLATE BABIES?". Damn, what ever happened to SNL. Thanks for bringing that up, KJ. That moment on SNL was hilarious.

Anonymous said...

If that is not the show's death knell,I don't know what it. 24's official jump the shark moment has arrived.

Chocolate Babies!

Anonymous said...

KJ: I was acting the same way when I saw Rick(y). He makes me horny like you do.

Anonymous said...

For anyone with Comcast cable service, you can now watch Silver Spoons episodes On-Demand. WMD and I stumbled upon this little nugget last night.