1) What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?
I used to call thunder “BAHnoo.”
2) Do you have a scar anywhere on your body? If so, what caused it?
I’ve got several. I have a pretty substantial one my left side from a spinal fusion I had when I was 15. It’s faded a lot over the years. I used to love to tell people who inquired about it that I “got knifed.” I have a small six-inch C-section scar courtesy of the wee brown ones – it’s barely noticeable anymore. I’ve also got a tiny three-inch scar caused by a flying Dr. Scholl’s Exersole sandal and a small one on my right knee that I got after falling off my bike when I was nine.
3) Have you ever seen a tornado (in real life)?
No, but I am dying to. Obviously, I don’t want to be hit by one or anything but I am a certified storm whore and can't get enough of big-ass thunderstorms. One day, I hope to convince my family to join me on a Stormchasing vacation on tornado alley. It's gotta be more fun than Disney World.
4) Are you a dog person or a cat person? What does the answer say about you?
I'm definitely a dog person but I like cats too. I think it says I'm a spaz.
5) Fill in the blank: I have always thought __make(s) me look __.
I have always thought that bangs make me look like Pat Benatar. But I watched the Devil Wears Prada last night and now I want them. Someone PLEASE talk me out of it.