06 November 2006

40!!!???

While I had disturbing dreams of hostile, swooping birds and a crushing hangover the day after DT's *surprise* 40th birthday party, I was nevertheless inspired by the debauchery and impressive vocabulary words going on at the Elephant Walk. To me, it seems that everyone involved in DT's party was intoxicated with the 1998 vibe of the Warren Tavern and Beastie Boys dance parties at Jamie's apt on School Street. So I guess we're doing just fine. Simply put: DT made turning 40 look so good that I almost can't wait to turn 37. Happy Birthday!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.... can't believe that we're now attending 40th birthday parties. What happened to our 30's? Congrats DT.... and Happy Bday.

KJ said...

Mr. Beanini-Speaking of OLD, I will be attending your 20th reunion later this month. I hope I can count on you to be there. Spotted a photo of you in Jimmy's yearbook in an aqua polo shirt and what I believe was a gold chain, herringbone perhaps, lurking beneath your collar.

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for coming out on a school night!! You rock! David had a great time. WOOHOO!

What time did you guys leave Toad anyway!??

KJ said...

LATE. It was very late, so late the clock was too blurry to identify the time. I believe the O'Connors closed the place, however. What a great time, KT. I wish we could have weeknights like that more often...well into our 40s.